Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Hi Ho! Hi Ho! It's Off To Camp They Go...

Lily and Sofie are off to camp for the very first time this weekend!

They left after lunch this afternoon, and won't return until Sunday evening. Both girls woke up extra early this morning and were super excited for the adventures ahead of them at Camp His Way.  After double checking their bags and having some lunch, it was time to go catch the bus. It will be so strange not hearing them giggle this weekend. But I know they are going to have a great time!


Before they got on the bus, I gave them big hugs and lipstick kisses on their hands. I told them if they got homesick to touch their hand to the face and that was a kiss from me. Before long, it was time to get on the bus and head out to camp at Zavalla, Texas.

My happy campers are off on a great adventure.


 Sofie can't wait to buy a t-shirt to commemorate her first camp experience. Lily, however, is more excited to hang with her friends and experience a little independence. I can't wait to hear all about it Sunday evening.


About an hour ago, our Children's Minister, Miss Barbra, posted this picture of my sweet girls on the bus...Camp His Way or Bust! They look like they are having a blast! And I am already counting down the minutes until they are back home.








1 comment:

Trina said...

I love that you gave them a "kissing hand"! So precious!