Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Staycation...Spring Break 2012

This Spring Break, we are having a "staycation". So, the kids and I are getting out and enjoying this beautiful weather in north Texas. Today, we went for a picnic and a walk at Town Lake Park.





Penny was happy to tag-along. Although, she wasn't a big fan of the geese.





It was fun feeding corn to the ducks.







Walking on the dock was a lot of fun, too. The ducks swam up real close so we got a good look at their feathers.







Jack enjoyed naming the ducks. He called these two "Drake" and "Ida"...two characters from Honk, the Musical.





It's a long walk around Town Lake. So, we took a short break and watched the turtles pop up to the surface. We lost count at how many we saw.





Little Bug had fun blowing dandelion seeds in the wind.





We were delighted to find a few small patches of bluebonnets.







I swear this boy is part monkey. He LOVES to climb trees.





Monkey see...Monkey do!





Sweet Lily with a sweet smile.





We had a great day!

1 comment:

Trina said...

So precious!! I love it!!! I love that your sweet, big Jack will still go to the park with all of you! Love Towne Lake!!