It is so hard for me to believe, but Jack is 14 years old today. He amazes me everyday and I am so proud to be his mom. Watching him grow into a man is one of the greatest privileges of my life. I know God has great plans for Jack's life and today I celebrate the gift he is in mine.
Sofie made Jack a special card with an envelope filled with candy. On his card she wrote, "When I first saw you I saw niceness, happiness, and awesomeness. You are the best gift I ever had. I love you." How sweet is that?!
After school, Lily made Jack a birthday cake in her Easy Bake Oven.
I made Jack his favorite cake...chocolate fudge with chocolate frosting and chocolate sprinkles. After all, there is never such a thing as too much chocolate if you are an Arbuckle. Ha!
Happy Birthday Jack! May the next year bless you with beautiful surprises!
No comments:
Post a Comment