Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Lily Is 12!

Our Lilybelle is 12 years old...
 

 
It is hard to believe that our little pink princess is growing up so fast. We celebrated it with all her favorites...
 

 
A birthday breakfast just us girls at Starbucks...


 
Dinner at Maggiano's...the waiter brought her this dessert on "the house".
 
 
And gifts...Bug made this especially for her big sister.
 
 
The following weekend, we celebrated Lily with her friends...a sweet and sassy bunch of gals.


 
The girls played Wii "Just Dance" and then they sat down for some girl talk as the decorated their own personal journals.
 
 
Then it was time for cake...
 
 
I am sure her wish came true.
 
 
Instead of goodie bags, we let the girls fill a candy bucket at our candy bar.
They loved the idea. The red and pink Starbursts were a big hit!
 
 
We were especially delighted that Savannah Miller, Lily's cousin who lives in Mansfield, Texas could join us for the celebration. I love the budding friendship I see growing between these two sweet young ladies.
 
 
Twelve years ago we were blessed with a dancing princess. And every day, I give thanks that I get to watch her grow into the spectacular woman of faith that I know she is going to become. Happy Birthday, Sweet Lily. You make me so proud. How I love your sweet and sparkly ways.

No comments: