For the next four days, the youth at FBC McKinney shall live life to the extreme.
And while I hope the next four days are everything they imagine, I hope that camp will be so much more than fun memories with friends. In fact I pray they are moved by the Holy Spirit and embrace a life with Christ with the same excitement they are feeling this morning.
Love,
joy,
peace,
patience,
kindness,
goodness,
faithfulness,
gentleness,
and self-control.
(Galatians 5:22-23 NLT)
These are the building blocks of living life to the extreme. "And the cornerstone is Christ Jesus himself." (Ephesians 2:20 NLT) So while my son and his posse' take in the great outdoors, I pray they also turn their hearts to their Savior. I pray they dig deep in His Word and come back changed by His grace. For the LORD is "great and powerful, glorious, splendid, and majestic. Everything in heaven and earth is yours, and you are king, supreme ruler over all."(1 Chronicles 29:11) In Him, we have life to the extreme.

Jack is somewhere in this sea of blue...have fun, son.

Update: During Extreme Camp, God called out over 100 kids who are feeling called to serve in ministry. Jack was one of them. In addition, 47 kids chose to accept Christ and were baptized at Camp Wow. Praise God!
No comments:
Post a Comment