Yesterday, Lily danced in the
Third Annual Dance Recital for McKinney Dance Studio. She participated in two dances...one for lyrical, and one for ballet. She wore per pink boots with her costume on picture day! Of course! ha!
The girls were so excited for their dress rehearsal on Friday evening. I think these costumes make them look like swans. They danced to the song "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars.
It was a lovely performance and I got tears in my eyes as I watched it.
Lily showed so much emotion when she danced. It deeply touched my heart. During the performance, I thought about how perfect the lyrics are for Lily...
"When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change.
Girl you're amazing...just the way you are."
It was a lovely performance and I got tears in my eyes as I watched it.
Lily showed so much emotion when she danced. It deeply touched my heart. During the performance, I thought about how perfect the lyrics are for Lily...
"When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change.
Girl you're amazing...just the way you are."
Next, it was time for ballet, Lily's passion.
She looked gorgeous in her costume and she danced to the song "You Found Me". It was beautiful!
She looked gorgeous in her costume and she danced to the song "You Found Me". It was beautiful!
After her ballet performance, we presented Lily with some pink roses. Daddy picked them out because he remembered they are her favorite. Then, she took her bow. She called this her "Snow Queen" pose. One day, she dreams of performing as the Snow Queen in the Nutcracker.
Proud parents of a Bunhead!
Her biggest fans!
It was a beautiful day filled with makeup, hair, and costume changes. A day I will treasure in my heart forevermore. How I love watching this girl dance. Lily Grace...we named you well.









No comments:
Post a Comment