Every year, during Spring Break, we try to get away for a little "glamping" (glamour camping) with our friends the Recks and the Bransons at Beaver's Bend National Forest in Broken Bow, Oklahoma. It is a trip we all look forward to all year and we are never disappointed. This year was no exception.
We have stayed in a different cabin each trip. I think this one is my favorite so far. It was absolutely perfect!
The first morning was rainy and cold, so I enjoyed sitting on the covered porch with a hot cup of coffee. It was so peaceful.
Most of the kids enjoyed the hot tub...
But Jack preferred to use his "down time" practicing his guitar.
After a stressful last few weeks of school, it was the perfect way for him to relax.
We spent a lot of time snuggling under blankets outside.
And I even caught Marty actually relaxing for a bit!
It was great to be able to just do whatever we wanted without any schedule.
There was lots of snuggling...
Lots of cuteness...
Some basketball...
A lot of exploring...
Warm campfires...
And new adventures...
Daddy taught Bug how to whittle...
Lily and I went horseback riding while Marty, Jack, and Sofie went to drive the Go Karts.
My Cowgirl Diva
Another year of Happy, Happy, Happy!



No comments:
Post a Comment