Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Dance Recital 2012

Last night, we enjoyed watching Lily dance with her classes at McKinney Dance Studio for her Christmas performance. I love that it is a little more relaxed than the big spring recital. She got to choose her own costume and it was in the studio during class time, so it was very intimate and personal. Lily chose to wear an old costume from a previous recital years ago. To my amazement, it still fit! I guess we got our money's worth! She was delighted, and I so enjoyed watching my beautiful girl doing what she loves most...dance!

Her lyrical class danced to Justin Bieber's "Silent Night".














 Ms. Tavia is Lily's lyrical teacher and we just adore her!


Silent Night

Lily's ballet class performed "Pachelbel's Cannon". Though the girls only had two weeks to put this all together, it was simply enchanting.










Ms. Jamie...such an inspiration to my little dancer.



Merry Christmas!