Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Our Mini Bailadora

Lily and Brylee showing a little pre-preformance attitude!


On Thursday October 14th, Lily got to be a Mini-Bailadora. As the drill team for Boyd High School here in McKinney, the Bailadoras are National Champions in dance. And Lily dreams of becoming one someday. On the night of the pre-game performance, Lily was in complete and total awe of the Bailadoras. As we walked up to the stadium she said, "Oh Mommy...I am SOOOOOO gonna be a Bailadora!"



She totally adored her Bailadora buddy named Darby(who coincidentally looks remarkable how I imagine Lily will look at 16..scary thought!)



The girls danced a lively routine to the theme song from Big Time Rush. I loved watching Lily dazzle us with her moves and her smile was as bright as the sun as she performed.

Great Job Lulu! Here's hoping all your dreams come true!

No comments: