![]() |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |
A Mom, A Dad, and three kids living the Jesus life with love, laughter, and a lot of coffee. These are days to remember...
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Farewell Fifth Grader
It is hitting me really hard that my sweet angel boy is heading off to middle school. Truly, it seems like I blinked and the innocence of elementary school is behind us. Ahead, we enter a new world of middle school, filled with endless possibilities, new challenges, and personal discovery. I am amazed at my son, and I am undescribably proud of the boy he is, the young man he is becoming, and the man of faith he will one day be. And among the many prayers I send to the Lord on behalf of my Jackman, is that he will dare to dream to become all that God has created him to be. So Jack, middle school is waiting..."dream deep".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment